My Cousin Harmony in Motion tagged me to answer four questions of her choosing. Then I get to pick four questions and four lucky bloggers of my own.
1) If someone were getting you a gift today, what would you most like to receive? That’s hard to answer, I have pretty much all I want right now. But if I have to choose I’d say a couple of airline tickets to visit family and friends far away.
2) If you had $500 to give to one local charity, who would you give it to and why? The Victims of Violence fund. When I was stabbed in 1997 – they picked up the expenses my medical insurance did not.
3) What's your favorite: Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate or White Chocolate? I don’t do dairy well so I’m going to say Coconut milk instead.
4) Say you've got a magic gift certificate good for one gift, but it can't be for yourself or anyone in your immediate family...what gift would you get, and for whom? When I take the bus home a few times a week - it runs by the home shelter and Bean’s Café. If I could give anything to anyone, I’d give a home to someone without one. Free and clear.
Hmmm… now for my 4 questions.
1) If there was just one question you could ask of anyone who has ever lived, what would be the question and who would you ask?
2) What was the kindest thing ever done for you?
3) How many keys are on your key ring?
4) What one piece of technology would you readily give up and what one piece of technology could you never live without?
Tag – You’re it!
My cousin at the Adventures of Grunty and Chubbs
My aunt at Where the Road Takes Us